Yep, but it doesn't play in a player. You put the disk with the files in your new computer, a window will pop up asking what you want to open them with, click "view as folder", just click on each file and it'll add it to your new CPU.
So making a Data disk is the samething as making a burnt disk with music on it?
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Yep, but it doesn't play in a player. You put the disk with the files in your new computer, a window will pop up asking what you want to open them with, click "view as folder", just click on each file and it'll add it to your new CPU.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Ok, so after adding the files to the new computer they should hopefully play?
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Yep.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a question...on my PC a CDRW takes about twice as long to burn than a regular CDR...could just be the PC, anyone else experienced the same thing?..but that is why I don't buy many of em. </div></div>
CDR's are rated for higher write speeds. See the xxX number? That is the write speed. CDRW's are rated at much slower speeds.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I have a stereo in my vehicle that plays mp3's. It was all I use to listen to till I got XM.
BTW, just go out and buy an external hard drive. that way if your pc crashed you still have your files on another HD. Plus any pictures. My sister lost a year's of pictures of her first son when her PC crashed.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
My headunit plays Dvd data files so I can put about 45 albums onto 1 disc and Im good to go for months at a time.
Bookmarks